H.G. Chissell will be moderating a panel discussion at the Microgrid and DERS Summit, hosted by the Roosevelt Strategic Council.
Leadership Panel: Evolving Strategic Business Models for System Integration of Distributed Energy Resources and Microgrids.
- How to frame the evolving business models for integrating distributed resources into the grid, and does that model need to adjust if the goal is necessarily to achieve resiliency, efficiency and/or sustainability
-Exploring evolving microgrids business models: microgrids -as-a -service to partial ratepayer support
- Working with utilities in a complex regulatory environment: what our partners need to know
- Perspective towards where technical innovations will make the greatest strides in the near term that will help improve the resilience, efficiency and sustainability of the Grid.
- Mr. Frank Almaraz, Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, CPS Energy
- Dr. Paul Chodak III, Executive Vice President – Utilities, American Electric Power
- Mr. Leonardo Moreno Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Investment; Chief Risk Officer, AES Corporation
- Mr. Jay Stowe, Senior Vice President, Distributed Energy Resources, Tennessee Valley Authority